Villa La Massa has followed with great attention all the indications, recommendations and preventive measures given by the Italian authorities as well as the World Health Organization, and consequently updated its standards of operations in order to protect both Guests and Employees.
While the safety and wellbeing of our Guests remain its main concern of course, Villa La Massa carefully integrated these new regulations into its processes in order to respect its service excellence along with attention to details and continue to offer a truly unique experience. The Estate’s extensive grounds allow our Guests to enjoy the outdoors and gardens and provide ample opportunities to avoid gatherings and find privacy. True to its longstanding tradition, Villa La Massa is adapting to the new paradigms but not changing its core values and philosophy based on human touch and warmth. It will continue to provide the feeling of an authentic Tuscan experience.
We look forward to welcoming you soon on the Arno River banks at Villa La Massa!
Villa La Massa
Please note that the following guidelines and information are subject to updates based on Government decrees.
GENERAL GUIDELINES AND INFORMATION
– The access to all hotel services indoor and outdoor is unlimited and open. Face masks are not requested anymore except on public transports, theatres, cinemas and for indoor sport events.
– Guests are kindly requested to maintain social distancing
– While every effort is made to keep you updated, we invite you to review our Country entry/exit requirements as government mandates surrounding the pandemic are constantly evolving and may change between now and the time of travel.
– When using the hotel’s chauffeured service, Guests will be provided with a disposable mask and hand sanitizer
– The hotel’s drivers are required to wear a mask at all time and frequently sanitize their hands
– The in-car amenities have been removed
– The vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each use.
CONCIERGE SERVICES AND VALETS
– Upon arrival, Guests will be asked whether they wish to avail themselves of the luggage handling and delivery service provided by the hotel. If so, the luggage will be sanitized with Guest’s permission and placed in room following the Guest’s indications and preferences
– Our Valet service is available and operating. Our Employees are required to wear appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
FRONT OFFICE, PRIVATE VILLAS AND APARTMENTS IN VILLA HOMBERT
– Our Reception desk layout and work stations have been reorganized to ensure social distancing
– We will strive to organize both the check-in and check-out processes in order to reduce contact and avoid gatherings at the desk
– Room keys are sanitized each and every time prior to being handled to Guests
– We kindly ask Guests to refrain from using the elevators together with other fellow Guests, if not family members
– We have strived to reduce the high touch items in the guestrooms: : the Hotel Directory,our Restaurant Menu and the Arno SPA menu are available via QR Codes. Disposable Menus are also available if needed.
– Each room, villa and apartment will be sanitized with certified sanitation equipment after each check-out and before every check-in.
RESTAURANTS/ BAR and IN ROOM DINING
– Reservations are required for restaurants and bars, both on-site and off-site. Our Concierge is at your disposal to organize your dining arrangements
– Electronic payments are preferred whenever possible.
– The outlet’s seating capacity has been organized in accordance with the 1mt (6 ft) social distancing regulations. Exception will only be made for members of the same family dining together.
– When ordering room service, our colleagues will deliver the food to the door and advise Guests of delivery
WELLNESS AND SPORT
– Reservations are required for all beauty and wellness treatments at our Arno SPA and all the Gym activities
– When exercising, Guests are required to respect a distance of 2m (6.5ft) in between one another. It is not mandatory to wear a mask while exercising, running or swimming.
In case of necessity and only upon request, it is possible to get rapid or PCR tests directly at the Hotel.
For further information about traveling to Italy, please visit the official website of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Last update: May 1, 2022
“Villa La Massa Excellence” is a prestigious three-day event dedicated to vintage car enthusiasts.
A romantic 2-night getaway in the “cradle of the Renaissance”, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, immersed in the beauty of the Tuscan countryside. As background, the calm running waters of the Arno, the chirping of the crickets, the charming melody of the birdsong. Breath the scents of olive trees, vineyards, cypresses… Relax in one of our magnificent Suites. We will take care of the rest!
Enjoy a luxurious and relaxing stay at Villa La Massa. Immerse yourself in a peaceful oasis in the heart of the Chianti region, a stone’s throw away from Florence city center. Thanks to our One More Night offer, you will enjoy a complimentary night!
Experience a serene and luxurious escape at Villa La Massa in Chianti, near Florence. Take advantage of our Stay and Save promotion for a complimentary extra night, and enjoy pure relaxation and sophistication in this charming oasis.